Pre-Event Planning, AV Requirements
- Pre-Contract stage: Doug is available to be interviewed by your client’s main contact or committee. This almost always completes the hiring process for your event.
- Needs Assessment (post-contract interview): Doug interviews every client and/or committee to assess their needs and determine specific learning points for his presentation.
- Books: After receiving the contract, a set of Doug’s books are sent to every client with a personal note.
- Cordless Lapel Microphone
- LCD Projector
- Large Screen
- Doug prefers to move around and walk amongst the attendees depending on the size of audience.
- Doug brings his laptop but is comfortable using a client-provided laptop.
- Doug always sends his presentation slides in advance to the client for approval. He asks the client to have these as a back-up. In addition to having the presentation loaded on his own laptop, Doug brings a back-up thumb drive of his presentation.
- Doug often will request to observe other speakers at event so he can incorporate his message and insure flow of meeting theme.
- Schedule allowing, Doug is willing to join client for other meals/events at venue.